Frontpage / FAQ / Payment remarks / Disputed claims


Here you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions about our services. If you do not find an answer to your question, do not hesitate to contact us.

Disputed claims

If you disagree with the claim, the debt collection agency is not permitted to pass on the case to a credit reference agency as a payment remark. In order for the claim to be registered as disputed, the Norwegian Data Inspectorate requires that a complaint be sent by regular post - i.e. a written notice to the debt collection agency explaining why you believe the claim to be wrong.